Our help desk support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm in French). Contact a technical expert directly on the telephone, submit a ticket describing your problem or chat online with someone who can help you right away.
Please ensure you have a personal computer (PC) or Macintosh (Mac) computer available for your courses with OntarioLearn. While mobile devices may allow some participation in the course, they are not guaranteed to meet all your coursework needs.
A browser that supports graphics—one that uses software to display and interact with various images on a web page, such as Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome—is required. Note, it may be necessary to upgrade your web browser.
If you have a personal computer (PC):
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 are compatible operating systems
- Web browsers supported include Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or higher
If you have a Macintosh computer (Mac):
- Compatible operating systems include OS X
- Web browsers supported include Firefox, Chrome or Safari
You will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection. High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is highly recommended. Some courses have more advanced system requirements.
Most courses require word-processing software. Individual courses may have additional software requirements such as programs for playing audio or video, or a specific software application. In some instances, it may be necessary to upgrade your version of Flash or Java to meet course requirements.
Depending on the Learning Management System used for your course, you may have access to some of the course elements though tablets and smartphones. We recommend students do not attempt quizzes when using a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, due to compatibility issues.
- The course title in the "My Courses" area is not exactly the same title used at my Registering College. How can I be sure I am in the correct course?
- After I have established my connection to my course platform, do I need to keep my ePortal window open?
- How do I make arrangements to write my final exam?
- Do I need to purchase any textbooks for my course?
- How do I lodge a complaint?